Roofing Specialists Christchurch
We offer advice to help you get the best out of your roofing project
We believe knowledge is power. That’s why we empower our clients with the best advice and information to get the best out of their roofing project.
We have 20 years’ experience, knowledge, and skills to help you choose the perfect roofing solution for your home or business. Whether it’s a new build or you want to repair or replace an old roof, we’ll advise you on the best products available for the most suitable, durable, professional finish.
We’ll advise you on various roof products options for your property – zincalume (unpainted zinc/aluminium alloy coated steel), Colorsteel or Colorcote, tile or slate.
We offer residential and light commercial roofing solutions – including spouting and guttering, cladding, scaffolding hire, and a comprehensive repairs and maintenance service to back it up.
We’re totally independent and have no particular affiliation with any roofing manufacturers. We listen to your needs and help you make the right choice for your home or business. We do not promote certain products over others.
We’re a one-stop provider in every sense of the word. We help you find the best solution; source the most appropriate products; do the installation expertly – including providing scaffolding. There’s no need for you to deal with a whole troop of different contractors – we do it all!
We have expertise and proven experience in:
- New roofing and re-roofing – Colorsteel roofing, tile or slate.
- Cleaning, repairing and replacing spouting/rainwater systems/downpipes.
- Long-run Colorsteel or Colorcote prepainted steel (in a range of colours, profiles and products) custom-made to each client’s requirements.
- Corrugated iron roofs and cladding.
- Emergency roof repairs – we’ll do an expert repair job promptly with minimum disruption.
- Slate roof installation and repair.
- Concrete tile repair and replacement; pointing and re-bedding of hips and ridging.
- Specialist leak repairs – quick response and repair with minimum disruption.
- Membrane roofing – is typically used on roofs and decks. Butynol and Butylclad are synthetic rubber membranes that offer excellent protection against heat, sunlight and the ozone.
- Wall cladding – we recommend options that are aesthetically pleasing and ensure your home stays weather-tight.
- Skylight installation and custom-made skylights. You’ll truly ‘see the light’ with these attractive additions.
- Skydome installation.
- Clear-light roofing – transform your outdoor living areas, pergolas or garage with this functional addition.
- Asbestos roof removal and disposal – we are licensed and qualified to perform asbestos removal safely and professionally.
- Liquid membrane decks and roofs.
- Rubber-lined gutters.
- Painting of existing concrete and steel roofs.
- Timber and steel fascia installation or replacement.
- Insulation – Pink Batts insulation keeps homes warm in winter and cool in summer.
- We also have a range of scaffolding options for use on all our jobs, where required, or for hire (including delivery and installation).For more information on our services, please click here.