DCM Roofing has a range of safe and reliable scaffolding for hire for residential and light commercial buildings.
The DCM Roofing team prides itself on its exceptional, fast service; competitive pricing; outstanding workmanship; prompt delivery to site.
When working on its residential and light commercial roofing projects, the DCM Roofing team uses the appropriate scaffolding required in accordance with current Health & Safety legislation and Best Practice guidelines.
Our knowledgeable helpful staff will assess your requirements and recommend the most appropriate scaffolding solution for your project. Our height access solutions for residential properties include:
- Fixed Scaffolding – provides a safe work platform at height.
- Mobile Scaffolding – as the name implies, this scaffolding is on wheels and can be moved easily, as required. This can be used on smaller jobs, where fixed scaffolding isn’t requisite.
- Edge Protection – a temporary barrier used as a safeguard on roofs with gentler angles.
- Shrink Wrapping – can be required if a building needs temporary weatherproofing.
- Pedestrian gantries/public access walkways.