Residential roofing on a new build or re-roofing an existing home represents a significant investment for any homeowner. It not only enhances the look but also the value of a property.
At DCM Roofing, we take care of every aspect of residential roofing. Whether you are building new, getting an old roof repaired or replaced, or want some skylights or sky-tubes installed for extra light – we do it all.
Our roofers are qualified, skilled and committed to excellent workmanship. We use only the best products and guarantee our workmanship. DCM Roofing’s Founder-Director Iain McPhail is a Licensed Building Practitioner, which means he’s been assessed as competent to carry out and supervise restricted building work. That includes important and critical residential building work. He stands by everything we do.
How does it work?
The process starts with an on-site consultation and in-depth discussion with the client to make sure we understand their needs and expectations. This is followed by a detailed proposal of suitable options and a no-obligation quotation. We talk clients through the process and keep them in the loop at all times. We are the residential roofing specialists.
Our quotations are *free and include removal and disposal of used materials.
We’re a one-stop provider in every sense of the word. We help you find the best solution, source the most appropriate products and do the installation expertly – including providing scaffolding. There’s no need for you to deal with a whole troop of different contractors – we do it all!
Our residential roofing services include:
- New roofing and re-roofing – Colorsteel roofing, tile or slate.
- Cleaning, repairing and replacing spouting/rainwater systems/downpipes.
- Long-run Colorsteel or Colorcote prepainted steel (in a range of colours, profiles and products) custom-made to each client’s requirements.
- Corrugated iron roofs and cladding.
- Zincalume (unpainted zinc/aluminium alloy coated steel)
- Emergency roof repairs – we’ll do an expert repair job promptly with minimum disruption.
- Slate roof installation and repair.
- Concrete tile repair and replacement; pointing and re-bedding of hips and ridging.
- Specialist leak repairs – quick response and repair with minimum disruption.
- Membrane roofing – is typically used on roofs and decks. Butynol and Butylclad are synthetic rubber membranes that offer excellent protection against heat, sunlight and the ozone.
- Wall cladding – we recommend options that are aesthetically pleasing and ensure your home stays weather-tight.
- Skylight installation and custom-made skylights. You’ll truly ‘see the light’ with these attractive additions.
- Skydome installation.
- Clear-light roofing – transform your outdoor living areas, pergolas or garage with this functional addition.
- Asbestos roof removal and disposal – we are licensed and qualified to perform asbestos removal safely and professionally.Liquid membrane decks and roofs.Rubber-lined gutters.
- Painting of existing concrete and steel roofs.Timber and steel fascia installation or replacement.
- Insulation – Pink Batts insulation keeps homes warm in winter and cool in summer.
We also have a range of scaffolding options for use on all our jobs, where required, or for hire (including delivery and installation).
Find out more about our guttering and spouting services.