We offer advice to help you get the best out of your roofing project
We believe knowledge is power. That’s why we empower our clients with the best advice and information to get the best out of their roofing project.
We have 20 years’ experience, knowledge, and skills to help you choose the perfect roofing solution for your home or business. Whether it’s a new build or you want to repair or replace an old roof, we’ll advise you on the best products available for the most suitable, durable, professional finish.
We’ll advise you on various roof products options for your property – zincalume (unpainted colour steel); tile; slate.
We’re totally independent and have no particular affiliation with any roofing manufacturers. We listen to your needs and help you make the right choice for your home or business. We do not promote certain products over others.
We’re a one-stop provider in every sense of the word. We help you find the best solution; source the most appropriate products; do the installation expertly – including providing scaffolding. There’s no need for you to deal with a whole troop of different contractors – we do it all!
We have expertise and proven experience in:
- New roofing and reroofing – unpainted colour steel, tile or slate;
- Butynol – typically used on roofs and decks, Butynol is a synthetic rubber membrane that offers excellent protection against heat, sunlight and the ozone. It’s tough and remains flexible at low temperatures – ideal for New Zealand applications;
- Spouting/rainwater systems/ downpipes, including snow-straps;
- Long- and short-run Colour Steel/zincalume – custom-made to each client’s individual requirements;
- Corrugated iron roofs and cladding;
- Wall cladding – we recommend options that are aesthetically pleasing and ensure your home stays weather-tight;
- Skylight installation and custom-made skylights. You’ll truly ‘see the light’ with these attractive additions;
- Skydome installation;
- Clear-light roofing – transform your outdoor living areas, pergolas or garage with this functional addition;
- Emergency roof repairs – we’ll do an expert repair job promptly with minimum disruption, so that you can get on with your day-to-day living or business;
- Asbestos roof removal and disposal – we are licensed and qualified to perform these jobs safely and professionally;
- Slate roof installation and repair;
- Concrete tile repair and replacement; pointing and re-bedding of hips and ridging;
- Liquid membrane decks and roofs;
- Rubber-lined gutters;
- Specialist leak repairs – quick response and repair with minimum disruption;
- Painting of existing concrete and steel roofs;
- Timber and steel fascia installation or replacement;
- Insulation – Pink Batts insulation keeps homes toasty warm in winter and cool as in summer.
For more information on our other services, please click here.